Our name exemplifies our vision of serving and honoring the dignity of every human life, from the unborn child to the elderly person. Alpha-Omega Miracle Home’s Permanent Supportive Housing for Senior Women is an independent-living residential program for displaced and homeless women, 60 and older, in need of safe, affordable housing. AOMH provides a family environment where our older citizens find a new calling in life when paired with young, single mothers and children. Senior residents receive supportive services from on-site case managers and counselors. Transportation, if needed, is provided for residents for medical appointments, grocery shopping, and other outings such as attending church or community activities. Seniors also receive support and encouragement from the larger community – individuals, businesses, and churches. Alpha-Omega seeks to honor the gifts and contributions of our senior residents while providing safe, affordable housing.
Do you qualify to enter the Permanent Supportive Housing Program for Seniors at Alpha Omega Miracle Home?
If you are experiencing the following in your life, you may qualify to enter our Program:
- Are you a woman age 60 or older?
- Are you homeless, or soon to be homeless, with no other alternative housing arrangements such as a stable family member?
- Are you looking for a safe place where people care about you?
- Are you currently drug free and committed to remain so? We are not a drug rehab.
- This is an alcohol and tobacco free campus. Are you willing to abide by these restrictions?
- Do you enjoy young people? Many of our residents are young, single mothers and children ages newborn to 6 years old. You will be living side-by-side with young families.
- Does your health require round-the-clock medical attention? AOMH Permanent Supportive Housing for Senior Women is an independent-living program. The AOMH residential program is not designed for senior citizens who require on-site nursing and medical staff. We do not operate a clinic and there are no physicians or nurses on staff to provide round-the-clock care. However, transportation will be provided for you for any medical appointments or medical needs that may arise.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us for more information and an interview.