Alpha-Omega Miracle Home is always in need of devoted individuals who relate to our mission and are eager to make a difference in their community.
I hereby agree as follows:
• TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I may have in the future against Alpha-Omega Miracle Home and its directors, officer, employees, volunteers, and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “The Releases”);
• TO RELEASE THE RELEASES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer as a result of my participation in Alpha-Omega Miracle Home, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care.
• IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that I have adequate medical, personal health, dental and accident insurance coverage, as well as protection of my personal possessions;
• TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASES from any and all liability for any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in the work assignment, if such liability is as a result of my acting outside the scope of duties and responsibilities.
• IN ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releases other than what is set forth in the Agreement.
• I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME all risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss, resulting from my participation in this assignment.
All volunteers are expected to adhere to the following general guidelines in order to volunteer for Alpha-Omega Miracle Home.
• Smoking or the use of tobacco and electronic cigarettes are prohibited on all of Alpha-Omega Properties.
• No consumption or allow anyone else to consume any alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs on or off AOMH property or while you are with the residents or their children are in your care.
• Do not use profane or abusive language in the presence of any resident, staff, customer, or other volunteers.
• You must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance to provide transportation to AOMH residents.
• Drive your personal vehicle or any AOMH vehicle in a safe and careful manner, obeying all traffic laws when children, residents or staff are present in your vehicle.
• Do not take a resident to meet with anyone not previously approved by AOMH.
• Do not act as a counselor to the residents. Please refer residents to their case managers in areas of concern.
• Do not discuss any information considered confidential.
• If you are involved in any criminal activity or arrest while volunteering, please inform AOMH Home immediately.
Please speak to the Case Manager before blessing a resident with a gift or financially.
Sign up for our email newsletter